Starting a business is surprisingly simple–you simply need to venture out.People often ask us for a list of tools or resources they can use to start their own business.
It is really a tough job to find out which tool to use how, when and where. Here’s the complete breakdown:
1. The Name App: Your company name goes before you, needs to be memorable and also needs to be work on the internet for online marketing. TheName App helps you in generating name to fit right for the business.
Best Feature: Find an available name for your brilliant idea on major domains and social platform.
2. Forms by LegalShield: Here you can discover free legal understandings. You can make, sign and send legitimately authoritative understandings in seconds. It’s compelling and easy to utilize.
Best Feature: Create, sign and send legally binding agreements in seconds with Forms by LegalShield.
3. Founders Channel App: This app is a real-time communication and collaboration channel by Founders for Founders to learn, build, launch and grow business together. One can pitch their idea can and explore other business prospects.
Best Feature: Get the chance to interact with very renowned entrepreneurs across the world. Join the Founder Channel.
4. Freepik: To caught user attention one play with images be its brochure, web banner, cover photo for social media or something else. But now you don’t need to pay for these pictures. Freepik provides thousands of photos and clipart for free.
Best Feature: More than a million free vectors, PSD, photos and free icons. Exclusive freebies and all graphic resources that you need for your projects
5. FlatIcons: Find free modern flat icons for your website here at Flaticons.
Best Feature: Free vector icons in SVG, PSD, PNG, EPS format or as ICON FONT. Thousands of free icons in the largest database of free vector icons!
6. MailChimp: It allows to send 12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers for free. Also, you can try free templates which are damn easy to use.
Best Feature: Flexible Pricing For Email Marketing & Marketing Automation.
8. Google Analytics: Now tracking sessions, user, conversions, and clicks is a cakewalk for the website owner. Google Analytics also allows getting inner insight about user behavior, bounce rate, demographics.
Best Feature: Solutions offer free and enterprise analytics tools to measure website, app, digital and offline data to gain customer insights.
9. Evernote: Declutter your life and make it more organized with Evernote. Evernote saves all your notes on the cloud and syncs them across your devices.
Best Feature: With Evernote on your desktop and mobile devices, your notes are always with you and always in sync
10. Due: It provides seamless payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. Due makes payment process awesome.
Best Feature: Easy credit card payment processing for small business to large enterprise.